RoSA provides support for women, men, children and young people from the age of five who have experienced any kind of sexual abuse, whether present or in the past.
The RoSA team is here to help.
They offer counselling, practical support, information, training and workshops.
RoSA’s services are free and it operates in various locations throughout Warwickshire. It can help by:
- Supporting young people through counselling and advocacy
- Providing face-to-face confidential counselling and psychotherapy
- Providing individual and group counselling for family members, carers and partners
Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVAs) can also provide:
- Support throughout the criminal justice process
- Practical advice, mediation and signposting
You can call RoSA on its helpline: 01788 551151