Calling Warwickshire Domestic Violence Support Services - a walkthrough
Women and children experiencing, or who have experienced, domestic violence.
- Friends and family seeking to support women and children who are experiencing, or who have experienced, domestic violence.
- Professionals supporting women and children experiencing domestic violence.
What number you should use
- Warwickshire Domestic Violence Support Services' main number is 01788 537112 (please note that this number will show on an itemised bill).
- The telphone line is open from 9.30am to 12 noon, Monday to Thursday
When you call Warwickshire Domestic Violence Support Services' trained workers will be able to give you information and advice about domestic violence, and give you support.
- You do not have to give your name if you don’t want to
- You are in control, you can put the phone down at any time
- The trained worker is there to listen. If you are wanting to leave home because you are being abused by the person you are living with, or if you are being harassed or threatened at home by an ex partner, they can:
- give you help and advice;
- refer you to other agencies;
- book you an appointment with one of Warwickshire Domestic Violence Support Services' support workers (there are offices all over Warwickshire).