Do you think you might be experiencing domestic abuse?
To begin navigating around the website, please click on one of the below questions.
- Am I being abused?
- What if I have been sexually abused?
- How can I get help, and what is likely to happen?
- Who can I talk to?
- What about children affected by domestic abuse?
- Is there any help available for an abuser / a perpetrator?
- Where can I find a directory of services available to me?
- How can I use this website safely?
It's never easy to come to terms with the fact that you may be experiencing domestic abuse / domestic violence.
Unfortunately, it doesn't help that domestic abuse could take a number of different forms. It is worth remembering that physical violence is only one type of domestic abuse.
This website is designed to provide easy access to many of the questions you may have about your current situation. There are a variety of agency details available on this site (most of which can be contacted via the phone or internet), willing to help provide information and / or confidential support.