Clear History - Generic Browser for Mobile Phones
Generic Browser for Mobile Phones
Generic Mobile Browser
Clearing All Privacy Items
In order to delete your mobile browser history follow these steps:
- When your mobile web browser is open, from the main window select 'Menu', 'Options' or this symbol .
- From here, select 'History'.
- Once the 'History' window opens, select 'Clear', 'Reset' or 'Remove'.
- You will be advised that you are about to clear your browsing history, and asked to confirm that you wish to continue.
- Press 'Yes'.
- Your mobile web browsing history should now be deleted. To confirm this - follow the steps above to get to your 'History' folder - which should be empty.
- Go to back to the Protect Yourself page to delete other files which may be created by your browser.
* Please note: Even if you take these cautionary steps, your abuser may be able to discover your online activities. To ensure that your online activities are not discovered by your abuser, it is imperative to use a computer that your abuser cannot access.