Clear History - Internet Explorer 6 for Windows: Step Two
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows: Step Two
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows
Step Two: Delete Your Browser Cache
In order to delete your browser cache, follow these steps:
- Choose Internet Options... from the Tools menu (for older versions of Internet Explorer, it may be in the View menu).
- In the Internet Options window, under the General tab, click the Delete Files... button.
- In the confirmation dialog that pops up, check Delete all offline content and click OK.
- In the Internet Options window, click the OK button.
- Go to Step Three: Delete Your Browser Cookies
* Please note: Even if you take these cautionary steps, your abuser may be able to discover your online activities. To ensure that your online activities are not discovered by your abuser, it is imperative to use a computer that your abuser cannot access.